Let W.A. Roosevelt / DSG Improve Your Business In One Day
This one-of-a-kind, one-day training event will leave you feeling motivated and well-equipped to improve your business. Attendees can expect:
- Valuable tools, techniques and tips relevant to growing your business
- New marketing ideas
- Essential strategies to improve profits
- Great giveaways and food
Here’s what past attendees have to say about our Power Tools workshops:
- 96% said that the training would have an impact on their business.
- 86% said that they would recommend Power Tools to other contractors.
- 92% said that they thought the topics and information were important.
Whether you’re a manager, an owner or an employee, you’ll gain new ideas to help your operation reach new heights – it’s a short day of training with long-term benefits!
TOPICS FOR 213!!!
Markup, Margins and Cash Flow
- How to set and use markup or margins to reach your sales price
- How to prevent cash flow problems within a construction related company
- How to avoid the financial pitfalls that most contractors fall into
Common Business Blunders and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 biggest mistakes that contractors make and how to avoid them
Contracts, Additional Work Orders and Punch Lists
- Language for contracts that will keep you out of trouble
Check out the schedule below for Power Tools 2013
- La Crosse, WI January 28th at the Stoney Creek Inn 3060 S Kinney Coulee Rd. Onalaska
- Sioux Falls, SD January 29th at the Ramkota Hotel 3200 West Maple Street
- Fargo, ND January 30th at the Ramada Plaza Suites 1635 42nd St South
- Eagan, MN January 31st at the Dakota Ridge Hotel 3450 Washington Drive
All meeting times 8:00am – 3:00pm. Lunch will be served 12:00 – 1:00pm
All workshops will be presented by Michael Stone.
This will take you to the DSG Website.
About Michael Stone
Since 1999 Michael Stone has used his experience to help thousands of general contractors, new home builders, remodelers, and specialty contractors of all types build stronger, more profitable businesses. Michael is the author of the book “Markup & Profit; A Contractor’s Guide Revisited” and has taught business management, sales and/or estimating classes in 44 states to over 26,000 contractors. Michael also provides coaching and consulting services and is available for expert witness and arbitrations.
Michael can be found on the web at www.markupandprofit.com and can be reached by e-mail at email@example.com or at 1-888-944-0044.
Looking for more extensive training, including specific billing, collection and productivity advice for contractors?Click here to check out our three-day P4 Learning Lab.