Many of our customers are involved with large and lengthy commercial projects where space is limited and jobsite labor resources are tight. And projects of these types may be a perfect opportunity to have W.A. Roosevelt provide a secure jobsite trailer at your jobsite. We’ll customize the trailer for your specific jobs with shelving and racking that accommodates the particular project. Further, we’ll work with your on the best inventory management arrangement – either customer owned where invoicing is done at time of delivery, or W.A. Roosevelt owned consigned inventory where invoicing is done on regular time intervals based on usage.
Benefits of W.A. Roosevelt Job Site Trailers
- Better Space Management: Many jobsites have limited space for regular deliveries. Using a jobsite trailer provides a relatively compact area to store materials versus trying to find a random area to drop off product.
- Better Material Security: Clearly having jobsite material out in the open provides more temptation than some criminals can handle. Keeping the product out of site in a secure compartment also helps keep it out of criminals’ minds.
- Better Material Quality: When jobsite material is stored outdoors at the jobsite, it’s subject to damage from construction vehicles, random movements to make space, and the elements of dirt, rain, snow, hail, wind, sunlight, and other construction debris
- Better Labor Management: We work together with contractors up front to determine what items are needed and in what amounts. After that, W.A. Roosevelt keeps track of inventory levels and delivers material regularly based on what’s needed. This eliminates the need for contractors to figure out what’s needed and place replenishment orders. Further, there’s no need for someone to be readily available when deliveries are made…we just put the material away in the trailer on our own.
- Better Cash Flow Management: With a consigned inventory arrangement, we invoice based on material usage on a pre-determined frequency to match the timing needed for project draws. The regular invoicing time typically results in an additional 30 days to pay alone, which is an added cash flow benefit on top of invoicing based on usage versus delivery.
- Better Post-Project Material Handling: One of the biggest headaches of any large project is dealing with excess material, especially when it’s scattered all over the jobsite and is a variety of conditions. With a W.A. Roosevelt job site trailer, all the material is contained in one spot and in good shape, and is very easy for us to prepare a project credit when the trailer is brought back to our warehouse. This is also a big plus for cash flow management because you get your return credits much faster.
How to Get Started Using W.A. Roosevelt Job Site Trailers
If you have a project where you think a job site trailer would be a benefit, simply let someone on your W.A. Roosevelt Sales Team know. From there we’ll work with you on the specifics, and will include this in a W.A. Roosevelt Job Site Trailer Agreement ensuring all specific arrangements are included.