Sure, most businesses like ours offer delivery. But very few, none if you believe what our customers tell us, do it as well as we do. So how can we be so much better at something as ordinary as delivery? Like everything else about our company it starts and ends with the people behind the steering wheel, our drivers. Our drivers are our best customer advocates because they see more customers face-to-face than any other group of people in our company. And when most companies act like anyone off the street can be a good delivery driver…we know differently.
So how does having the best drivers matter? There are many answers to this;
- are very conscious of being prompt because many of our customers plan their work around our deliveries
- put deliveries where our customers want it…at the door, on shelves, at job sites, in a storage shed, etc.
- are problem solvers – if customers share a problem with our drivers they help get the right people involved
- have earned a deep level of trust where many customers have provided keys and lock combinations to their businesses to deliver when no one is around
- care about our customers to the point where our customers feel as though they’re part of their business.
- Starting on August 6, 2012 all W.A. Roosevelt deliveries of $250 or more will be delivered FREE!
- For deliveries of less than $250, there will be a nominal charge of $12 for out-of-town deliveries, and $5 for in-town deliveries.